If you are presenting a paper ｏｒ poster at , are a permanent resident of a World Bank-listed developing country (see ), are a member of ISI, and are in need of financial support to enable attendance at the above Regional TIES 2019, you are eligible to apply for financial support to attend this conference. There are limited funds available and partial funding is most likely to be allocated.
For previous events, most partially-funded applicants were able to supplement the funding from other sources, helped by the award. To assist in this, funding decisions will be made as soon as possible.
Awards and support will be allocated, using criteria of:
· significance of the contribution to Regional TIES 2019;
· benefit to the applicant’s country;
· need for financial support;
· international travelling.
Please email by April 6, 2019 with the subject:
In your email, please state
· Full name and affiliation
· your country and institution;
· your paper/poster title (if it is invited ｏｒ by contribution);
your need for financial support, giving estimated costs for airfare and accommodation; and
· any other source of financial support.